The project number:
RPSL.01.02.04-00-121 / 15 under the name
“Increasing the competitiveness of JT Stal Service Sp. z oo through the development of laser cutting technology “
We have introduced a new service: laser-cutting of elements with dimensions 2000 x 8000 mm with a thickness up to 30 mm, realized on the machine:
2D DURMA HD-F/FL 8020 6 kW
- working table dimensions 2000 x 8000 mm,
- maximum thickness of the cut-out – 30 * mm,
- maximum cutting speed – 180 m / min,
- maximum acceleration – 10 m / s2.
- innovative fiber laser technology – very good BPP beam parameters,
- fully automatic cutting,
- high-speed collision avoidance system,
- integrated system of conveyor belts for the discharge of waste.
The range of workpiece materials:
- stainless steel – up to 30 mm * thickness
- black steel – 30 mm * thickness
- aluminum – up to 20 mm thick,
- Copper – up to 10 mm thick,
- brass – 10 mm thick.
* – Splitting-cut for certain types of steel
Benefits of laser cutting:
- very high quality cut edges – low roughness,
- a small heat affected zone – less than 1 mm,
- high repeatability cut shapes,
- very high speed processing of black steel.